Thursday, February 8, 2007

Silver Surfer is sketchy



well it's time for me to post my first sketch, l was inspired by Fedel to do a drawing in an hour .....so l did. he gave me the subject matter and l went for it. It was fun and l love the Surfer so this was such an easy ride. l don't usually spend time just doing things like this but this is how l started in the biz, by just grabbing a sheet of paper and going....having tons of fun.

l will be starting my next book on Monday for DC so watch out for the promo's that will be coming out soon, l can't say what it is but it will be dynamic ....l can't help but draw these characters in that way ,seeing as the artists before me have laid the groundwork for that kind of tempo and style. My job will be simple ...just draw.

l'm finishing up my first fullcolor sketchbook...it went from 50 pages to 200....it will be ready for my our trip to London for Celebration....hey when lucasfilm calls you just gotta go.besides l need to see my friend Saba....it's been way to long.

1 comment:

Daniel Andrews said...

I cant belive this pictrue doesnt have more comments under it. The piece is Killer!
It looks like a fun pic to put together. Cool pose, and a loose but effective back ground.