Friday, April 4, 2008

Martin Luther King Jr



l often think of what my life would be like if l made different choices...but the fact that l can make choices is a testament within it self. l am able to dream of drawing for marvel , Dc, Lucasfilm..etc...because Mr King dreamed that a brown child may be able to do it and not be denied based solely on the color of his/her skin.

Today in 1968 Martin Luther King Jr was assassinated.

Peace and love to all of you...yes even the people who dislike me, actually, especially you.

2 comments:

Mshindo I. said...

Greetings Brother Ken,
I will start by saying If we follow the economic example of King we will beat this monkey off our backs!.
With that said I am looking to branch out to possible covers in mainstream. Have any connects/editors you are willing to share or tips on how to breach the wall?

Thanx in advance.

Mshindo I.

Daniel Andrews said...

Respect
Wish I could truly understand the full impact Mr King had on people. The closest I could understand was reading an autobiography back at school in 99. Its the only material I enjoy reading other than Comics. Real peoples lives and experiences, The stuff is gold.